It's been a long time since we posted anything which is largely due to how busy we've been.
Kelly and I have just purchased a new car. I had to drive down to Columbia to pick it up this Saturday. Sui has continued to be a blessing in our lives by offering to come down with me and drive the extra car back. It was wonderful to spend the time bonding with her and Li'i!
Kelly just got back on Sunday from a trip out to Colorado to visit his family and go snowboarding with some friends. His family were all very happy to see him again and he loved spending time with his neice and nefew (he hadn't seen Olivia, his neice, before this trip). And of course, his mom was very excited when Canada won the gold (she's Canadian).
Things have finally settled down a bit. I bought and started the "Biggest Loser" workout dvd's. When I saw them at Target I complained to Sui that I didn't think that 10 minutes 'actual workout' time was enough to do anything. She then had the pleasure of laughing at me for two days when I could barely move my legs. I think I'll break up the workout inbetween running days because otherwise "Ouch!"
Kelly's birthday is coming up this Friday so we're gearing up for that next. I'll try to get pictures posted :) Our friend Marianne's birthday is a few weeks after so we'll be getting plenty of cake this month, which always makes us happy!
Well that's all from our end. Hope all is going well :)
5 years ago
















2 comments:
Mikel, I was on Kristin's blog and I saw your name. I'm going to have to back-track on your blog and read the 'rest of the story'. I heard lots of the beginning while we were in NY. I'm glad you're okay after the tire incident. That would have scared me so much. If you're interested in our blog, email me at ann.winings@yahoo.com.
By the way, you knew me as Annicka. I go by Anni now.
Post a Comment