Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Making a go of it

Okay, I have been assured and reassured by many of my friends that if I just sit and play with this for a while that I'll be able to figure it out. My husband and I were/are facebook people and have been since it first included our college 4-5 years ago (yes, clear back in the day's when it only included select colleges and you had to use your student email address, practically the stone age). Still we can roll with the times and learn this stuff too.

Brief update with our lives:

We got a cat. The cat got 'fixed'. The cat also contracted a case of fleas from the vet's (Ewww!)
We have now been fighting the fleas (I miss the West. . . so dry. . . so flea free) which is apparently a common occurrence out here. (Nobody told me that before I moved) But it looks like we have finally won!!! They are all dead and my house has been filled with SO much Lysol and bug poison that nothing will every live in there again (most likely including us.)

Good News:

The good news is that Kelly and I are now going to be able to prepare for our trip to Hawaii this fall! Kelly used to live there so he's really excited to be going back. Should be fun :) If I can figure out how, we'll post pictures when we get back.


Well that's all for now. Hopefully I'll figure out how all the rest of this stuff works soon. Lots of Love.

No comments: