Well I think I've worked out most of the basics on here. Yea! Kelly thinks I've gone nuts and am going to become obsessed but I think he's really just upset that I changed the setting from his Michigan Blue and Yellow.
Things are looking up here. We have managed to successfully flea bomb our house twice and for over a week there hasn't been a single flea in sight. So it looks like our cat may be given free reign over the house again soon. She being really cute and cuddley because she hates being confined. Poor thing.
We went to Old Salem last weekend (soooo cute) where I bought two new cookbooks. I'm on this kick where I'm collecting local cookbooks from everywhere we go. It's been so much fun. I've been cooking Moravian meals from around the world ever since. We had mostly German and Cezch this week but tomorrow we'll be making the original Fish and Chips recipe straight from London. I love it!
If anyone ever wants to borrow one or needs a recipe feel free to ask. I have books from Charleston, Old Salem, Around the World with Moravians (the one I was talking about above) and Granny's Bun (one from right here in Charlotte). Needless to say, I'm loaded down with every Southern recipe you can think of. So if you ever want one just let me know. Well, that's life for now.
5 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment