So funny story this morning. I woke up to plug my curling iron in (I ususally then go back to sleep for one more snooze) and the outlet wasn't working. Now I've never fixed this problem before. Kelly's always taken care of it for me. Unfortunately I get up almost an hour before he does for work and I didn't want to wake him up just to fix the outlet.
So being the independant women that I am, I went out to the fuse box and flip it for the area designated for our bedroom. Feeling very proud of myself I went and plugged my curling iron back in. Still nothing. You can imagine my disappointment. This process was then started all over again, not once but twice more. After what then became my third failure, I resigned myself and went and plugged my curling iron in no other than the kitchen outlet! I had the wonderful experience of doing my hair over our kitchen bar with no mirror. There were many accidental burns.
I had one curl left when Kelly woke up and came out wondering where I was. He couldn't help but laugh as he explained to (for what he claims is like the fifth time) that the fuses for the two bathrooms are in our second bathroom not out in the fuse box. So I was late to work and now have crappy hair for nothing. So sad. :(
5 years ago
















2 comments:
See blogging isn't hard, you are already doing better then Jessica!!!
Hey Mikel! I saw your blog on Sarah's blog. How's life? It's crazy to see what everyone is up to.
It's funny you wrote about recipes because I was wondering if I could get your mom's recipe for curry. You made it once up at school and I haven't found a recipe I like and I remember that one was really good. You can email it to me if you get a chance mesnell@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment