Okay, in case you can't tell October is going to be a great month!
We're really excited about it. The first Saturday of the month is the opening of our big state Renaissance Festival. Kelly and I have never been to one so we thought we'd try it out. We wanted to dress up (okay just I did) but I was convinced that would be a little over the top (I would have made them historically accurate.) Next, we are helping to throw a baby shower in honor of our beautiful little niece Li'i Naeata and her beautiful mother Sui. It should be tons of fun. It's going to be a couples shower (something new to me) so that we can celebrate with the new daddy too! Maryanne and I are throwing it and its going to be a blast.
The weekend after that is the Lexington Barbeque Festival. We've been here over two years and have never gone. It's apparently one of the top 10 festivals in the United States. It should be delicious. I've included the link below for it.
http://www.barbecuefestival.com/
And last by certainly not least we'll celebrate Halloween the day before we head out to Hawaii on November 1st. It's going to be a rocking next four weeks! We'll try to remember to bring our camera this time so we can post pictures. :)
5 years ago
















1 comment:
Yay! Now I can officially blog stalk you. I'm excited to read your posts.
Post a Comment