Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Okay, so in my last post I had a couple of dates mixed up. The first weekend of this month was not the opening of the Festival, that is this coming weekend. I had conference down for last weekend and somehow it didn't register that that was in October. SOOO, this weekend is when we'll be going to the festival with some good friends of ours and their kids :)

We are also throwing a 'Couples Shower' for Sui and Mo and their new daughter Li'i Friday night. Who, by the way, came home from the hospital yesterday!!! We are so happy she's home. The shower is also being thrown by Marianne and Randall. It should be a ton of fun. And again, I'll try to remember to take pictures. So all in all, we've had a crazy week preparing and we'll have a crazy weekend playing.

No comments: