Friday, October 9, 2009

Tragedy with FlashForward

So last night I Kelly and I were making the food for tonight’s Baby Shower (Okay I was making the food but Kelly did fry the wantons :) ) and we were sooooo excited to watch our new obsession.

For those who don't know, we are LOST freaks. I use to be very anti-Lost but Kelly finally convinced me to watch the first season on line. I have been a junky ever since (3 years). So in the long months from April to the January we have been a little lost (no pun intended). Fortunately, my boss is also a LOST junky and has been feeling my pain. On Monday we were talking and she asked me if I've seen ABC's new show FlashForward. I hadn't but she told me that it's a great substitute for LOST until January.

Kel and I watched the first FlashForward episode on Tuesday and the second on Wednesday. Making us all caught up for Thursday nights new third episode. (P.S. we're already obsessed with FlashForward) Then, tragedy hit. On our stupid new digital TV stations ABC didn't come through. We tried and tried. Rescanned the channels over and over. Moved all the equipment, thinking a different location would give us better reception. All to no avail. We missed our beloved FlashForward. But before you start crying, never fear, not all is lost. ABC posts it's episodes online the day after. SOOOOO tonight after the baby shower we will joyfully sit down to watch the third episode of FlashForward.

If you have not yet seen this piece of pure television genius, you must go to your computer now and watch the first three episodes to catch yourself up. Even if you are not a LOST junky (which I am very sorry for you if your not) you will still love this show. Trust me, give it a chance and you will be hooked.

2 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

My husband and I love Flash Forward too! I second this recommendation :)

Sly Family said...

The last thing I need is another TV show especially since I already watch like 12 shows, but I have to tell you that my curiousity is piqued.