Fortunately, there were some nomal people there too :) Here's Chris and his son Davin in the petting zoo.
Now, I don't like animals all that much. Or at least I'm very picky about the animals that I like. Still, because Kelly loves animals I obliged him. Here's him petting a goat . . .
And because I love Kelly . . .
That's me, nervously petting the goat. Over all we had a ton of fun even if it was crazy. The food was great. Kelly got a smoked turkey leg. We also left with a very festive candle that's more like a piece of art. We actually got to watch the candle maker create our candle. It's was beautiful.
This weekend Kelly's off to the youth's Zion's Camp and I may go to the Fall Festival by myself on Saturday since its almost next door. However, the weekend after that is the Lexington Barbecue Festival. Claimed to be one of the top ten festivals in the nation. We're really looking forward to that and will be posting some fun pictures. That's all for now. Lots of love.
















No comments:
Post a Comment