Kelly and I are going to the Greek Festival tonight. I'm so excited! It looks like it'll be so much fun. The pictures on the website make the food look SOOOOO good. I'm trying to convince Kelly to let me buy their cookbook. He's sure I don't need another cookbook, I'm sure I do as I don't ANY Greek recipes. It's still being hotly contested but negotiations are in the process. (One thing that's in my favor is that I've been cooking religiously out the last cookbooks I got from the Moravian village, Old Salem)
Either way, it'll be a lot of fun! I still haven't spent the time figuring out how to post pictures on here but I will soon so that I can post the ones we'll take tonight. If I can't figure it out, they'll be on Facebook :)
5 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment