Here they are, some of your pictures from Hawaii.
This is one of the ponds around our hotel:
Hammerhead Shark also located in hotel ponds (don't accidentally fall in!):


Flower Kelly gave me:
These are the private bay's that the hotel owns. There are four of them which is really nice because they weren't crowded. Actually one of the bay's is own by Disney now, they are building the new hotel right next to the one we stayed at.
Us at the Dole Plantation:
Chocolate Hupia Pie from Ted's Bakery:
The Temple, met Sui's mom in the parking lot in front of the vistor's center:
The Submarine at Pearl Harbor:
Kelly:
Mikel:
Pearl Harbor/ The Arizona Memorial:
















4 comments:
Ummm who wears heals in Hawaii while on vacation??? Anyway, fun pictures I hope there is more!!!
Awesome pics! SO jealous! I love that there's a shark in the hotel pond. lol
Linda
It looks like you guys had fun!! I too am jealous. Glad you are home safe!!
Looks amazing! Like everyone else, I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment